Social Media Strategy Planning
You wouldn't go and meet potential clients and customers without at least planning what you need to say and Social Media platforms are no different.
We can help brands plan for every eventuality; make sure your internal processes are set in place, identify content from within your business that can be shared on social media platforms and most importantly, how you want to be perceived and talked about online.
Underpinning your strategy will be your goals and targets. We will work with you to understand how best to measure your campaigns and identify the audiences you wish to target.
Our strategies typically have 3-6 month targets and schedules. We work closely with marketing departments to understand what campaigns are being planned and how a Social Media Strategy can not only support these campaigns, but deliver value in their own right.
We have developed stand alone strategies for many brands, from online only businesses through to multi-channel international companies who have come to us on the back of our results for other businesses.
The social media strategies that we provide are underpinned by your goals and targets
- Likes and Fails - Wednesday 27th March
- OMG Buzzfeed has landed in the UK!
- How to: Verify your website or blog on Pinterest
- How To Make Money on Twitter
- Job Opportunity For Social Media Executive
- Trojan Get People Talking with Spotify Ads
- Would You Help This Man Drive?
- Mercedes Benz #YOUDRIVE
- How did Gangnam Style go viral?
- Welcome Along - Helen Stirling - New ASMA Account Exec