Social Media Policy
Your staff are already posting on Facebook, chatting on Twitter and sharing YouTube videos but have you considered how this could reflect on your brand? It is important to have a clearly written social media policy that encourages good practice and establishes guidelines.
Companies receiving negative press and even having to take legal action over their staffs' social media usage is becoming more common. Ensuring your staff understand what is expected can mean you avoid a PR disaster and keep your communications consistent.
Our close relationship with the 10 Yetis PR team mean that we can put together well-thought out social media policies for every type of business
To talk more about how a social media policy can help your business call us on 01452 348211 or drop us an email hello@10Yetis.co.uk.
Having a social media policy in place is important regardless of your company size as it defines the way your business is perceived online. We are experienced at writing social media policies for all kinds of organisations. All policies are tailored to the business and outline expected usage for your staff.
Considering potential scenarios and being fully prepared is crucial for both recognising the risk and the opportunities social media presents.
- Likes and Fails - Wednesday 27th March
- OMG Buzzfeed has landed in the UK!
- How to: Verify your website or blog on Pinterest
- How To Make Money on Twitter
- Job Opportunity For Social Media Executive
- Trojan Get People Talking with Spotify Ads
- Would You Help This Man Drive?
- Mercedes Benz #YOUDRIVE
- How did Gangnam Style go viral?
- Welcome Along - Helen Stirling - New ASMA Account Exec