Social Media Management
Managing a client's social media platform is one of the most controversial areas for a social media agency. We are available to offer every level of support.
This can include just setting up profile and giving them an explosive start before handing them over to an in-house team, right through to training staff on how to get the most from social media.
When we manage a client's social media platform we encourage close and regular communications. It is important that both parties work to a clearly defined strategy, understand the exact goals and targets and have a constant source of information and content that can be used to facilitate conversations.
We have experience of working across every platform alongside using leading edge technology to make sure that we are listening and engaging with every conversation.
Social Media Management goes far deeper than just the mainstream platforms and we are experienced in delivering consistent messaging in order to make sure you hit your goals.
We encourage close and regular communications when managing social media accounts
- Likes and Fails - Wednesday 27th March
- OMG Buzzfeed has landed in the UK!
- How to: Verify your website or blog on Pinterest
- How To Make Money on Twitter
- Job Opportunity For Social Media Executive
- Trojan Get People Talking with Spotify Ads
- Would You Help This Man Drive?
- Mercedes Benz #YOUDRIVE
- How did Gangnam Style go viral?
- Welcome Along - Helen Stirling - New ASMA Account Exec